Apply to Prep online
Prep Division Application Info
apply for prep scholarship
You’ll need to create an account on the website and login before you can see and submit this form. If you are not logged in, you will see a message that says you do not have permission to view the form. After submitting the form you will receive an email confirmation to the email address associated with your account on this site. If you didn’t receive the confirmation, check your spam folder.
Scholarship Audition Materials are due on April 15. After this date, this form will be closed.
Scholarship Audition Requirements
Solo of your choice
- must demonstrate your current level of playing
- must be in an mp4/mp3 formatted: namecomposertitle.mp4/mp3
- it is not necessary to submit a professionally produced recording; home equipment is adequate.
- must be submitted as a link (YouTube, Dropbox, etc.)
- no longer than 2 minutes
- include the following information:
- Introduce yourself; name, age and harp background
- Tell us why you want to come to the Prep Division of the Young Artist’s Harp Seminar.
- Tell us three things you love about playing the harp.
- Tell us how financial assistance in the form of a scholarship to YAHS would be of value to your family.